Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New Blog

Hi all,
This is a further continuation of my old blog.  The email I used to write the blog has been permanently compromised, so I had to make a new one.
The last few months have been some of the hardest of my life, and that is why I haven’t posted anything.  From the insane amount of schoolwork to actually being hospitalized for a “cold,” I have had no time to write on my beloved blog.  I’m going to try and make weekly installments, focusing, on of course, Wags and Walks, my permanent dog, Tiger, and various other animal rights issues.

Tiger is mentally retarded.  I’m not being dramatic and exaggerating his level of stupidity- according to numerous vets and animal behaviorist, I possess a mentally impaired canine.  What Tiger is to other dogs is what a child with down syndrome is to the rest of the population.  You can see a few adorable photos of my Ti-ti here.  He’s also half-blind, and gets super gnarly/nasty stuff in his eyes that I have to take care of (ew).

Basically, now that my ski career has been drastically reduced due to knee injuries, I’ll be spending wayyyy more time at home and therefore wayyy more time with Tiger.  I’ll start chronicling his moods, my care for him, and his interaction with other animals.

Also, I will be chronicling some current and serious animal rights issues around the globe.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment